Here is an excerpt from the booklet that gives on how you can share the For Life message.
Speaking Through Fundraising Efforts
- Encourage awareness of birthdays by participation in “Pennies for Life” where people give the number of pennies equivalent to their age.
- Have a diaper derby/shower for your local pregnancy center. Involve area churches by having a contest with a “Diaper Wipes” trophy for the church that collects the most diapers! (The “trophy” is an empty diaper wipes container mounted to a plaque.)
- Leave a baby bed up for a month at church (“Christmas Crib”) and ask for donations for a local pregnancy center. (Blankets, diapers, baby clothes, whatever people want to give.)
- Sponsor a “Walk” or “Bike” For Life or participate in an existing one in your area.
- Have a dessert auction after a worship service with the proceeds going to a local pregnancy center.