How are you affected by abortion? Are you experiencing grief? Shame? Anger? Regret? Looking for assistance as you carry your baby to term? If you want to talk to someone, call 1-800-395-HELP.
A Lutheran agency that can help if you are hurting from abortion is: Word of Hope. For confidential and caring assistance, call: 1-888-217-8679.
Abortion Recovery Help Agencies in Canada, include:
- Sisters of Life, Toronto (1-877-543-3380)
- Second Chance Post-Abortion Healing, Scarborough (416-261-7135)
- Project Butterfly, Cornwall (613-361-3038)
- Rachel’s Vineyard (1-877-HOPE-4-Me; that’s 1-877-467-3463)
- Miriam Centre, Ottawa (613-830-8623)
- Centre for Reproduction Loss, Montreal (514-486-6708)
- Canadian Survivors of Abortion, Saskatoon (306-242-0112)
- The Back Porch, Edmonton (780-421-9941)
- Edmonton Pregnancy Crisis Centre (780-482-5111)
- Post-Abortion Community Services, Burnaby (604-525-0999)
Women and men affected by abortion are addressing the pain and healing that they are experiencing. If you want to read their stories, visit: Silent No More — Canada.